I’m so excited to be sharing with you Math Mammoth. Math Mammoth is a complete, affordable math curriculum for grades 1-8 (aligned to the common core). Pre-Algebra is in the works for 2014.
So in order to keep my post concise and to the point without writing a novel, I am going to just talk about the Light Blue Series, which is what I reviewed, and let you go here to read ALL that is offered. She even has some FREE stuff. We all love free don’t we?
I reviewed the Light Blue Series First Grade. I’ve been using it more as a supplement with the math that I’m already using. The series though is a complete year, first grade curriculum. You can either print it off page by page, or there are various places you can buy the printed version which I will list at the end of the post.
So now to what I like (love).
- I love that I can print at will.
- I love that I can print for each child eventually, and don’t have to buy another workbook or pay for shipping.
- I love that I can print in color or black and white.
- I love that it is color.
- I love that it is affordable.
What I don’t love.
- That it isn’t printed out. I know I just said I loved that I didn’t have to by another book. It goes both ways with me. Sometimes it is just easier to buy the printed version.
- Well I don’t think there is anything else I don’t love. So I’ll share some pics of my girls enjoying math mammoth.
Now where you can buy Math Mammoth either digital download, cd, or print copy?
CD- Rainbow Resource
(these are NOT affiliate links)
The light blue series on Lulu.com is $17.95 for each work text.
There are two work text ex. (1-A & 1-B) for each level.
The answer keys are $14.95 each (current at time of post).
Now I did print out the entire book. I’m planning on using my comb binder with it, but of course you don’t have to.
You could print one by one or 3 hole punch it and put it in a 3 ring binder.
So if you are struggling with finding an affordable curriculum for your child, consider looking into Math Mammoth.